Best Skin Whitening Creams for Oily Skin: Skin color is determined by the amount of melanin in the skin. This melanin is a pigment that is produced by specialized skin cells known as Melanocytes. This means that people with darker skin produce more melanin than those with fair skin.
Today most of the people with darker skin are going for the bleaching creams to reduce the prominence of skin discolorations. Most of the people are going for these creams to change their entire body complexion although this is termed as risky.
The market for whitening products is booming and for this reason, there are several products that are available in the market. You can get creams, injections, and pills that promise to lighten skin color. However, some of the products that are available in the market today are very risky and can cause additional trouble if due care is not taken.
Oily skin can be irritating especially when it comes to dealing with the skin conditions. However, once you know the best creams in the market for the type of skin, you are very close to meeting your plans. One thing that most of the people don’t know is that oily skin can aggravate pimples and blackheads which mean most of the people with this type of skin are in a constant look for a good cream to whiten the skin.
Most of the people have a hard time tackling fairness and even getting rid of pimples but now there’s a solution that no one can underestimate.
There are several creams in the market today that are very effective and with minimal risks that you should go for today. The market now presents a list of skin whitening creams which are highly effective in this case.
How Skin Lightening Creams Work
Most of the skin lightening products contain an active ingredient and several other ingredients that reduce the amount of melanin your skin produces. Most of the products today use hydroquinone but the FDA regulates the use of this chemical though, in most of the cases, over-the-counter skin lighteners may contain up to 2% hydroquinone. In some other situations, a dermatologist may write precautions to some patients to get creams of up to 6% hydroquinone.
Several other skin lightening creams contain drugs such as steroids and retinoic acid. Today most of the people are also turning to creams containing natural ingredients such as kojic acid.
Top 15 Skin Whitening Creams For Oily Skin
Now we have to list the best skin whitening creams for oily skin. These creams can give you an illuminated look. Most of the creams in the market today come with specifications and for this reason, you have to check if they are good for specific skin type-dry skin or oily skin.
However, in this article today, we will talk about the best creams for oily skin.
1. Nivea Visage’s ‘’Sparkling Glow’’
This is the first cream that we will talk about today. This cream has some of the best formulas to ensure that you get fair skin within the shortest time possible. It also provides several other benefits to the skin besides whitening and protecting the skin from the harmful rays of the sun. It is a very affordable product that you can get in your nearest cosmetic store.
- This cream uses licorice to facilitate the whole whitening process. This is the main ingredient in it.
- If applied the right way, it can treat any form of inflammation. It can as well deal with pimples and acne.
- It works well to reduce the amount of melanin produced by the cells. This means that it is highly effective in whitening darker skins.
- It is very friendly to the pores. One main reason why almost every person in the market today is going for this cream is that it doesn’t clog the pores.
- It works perfectly for sensitive skin types. This means that you don’t have to worry about any side effects when you apply this cream.
- It protects the skin against sun rays. You can apply it and get out for your daily chores..
- It has uncountable moisturizing effects.
- Lastly, this cream is very light to the skin.
There are several issues that most of the people have complained about which include:
- It’s expensive in most of the online stores
- It also contains a very strong smell
- It is not the best product to travel on.
2. Kaya Brightening Night Cream
It is the second most effective cream that we have in the market today. Although most of the people have an issue with the cost, this cream works perfectly for both dry and oily skin. It is specifically made to give your skin all that it needs to whiten within the shortest time possible.
- This cream contains Vitamin C which makes the skin very soft.
- It is a good cream for night application
- The other advantage is that this cream is suitable for all skin types.
- It contains active Azelaic acid which lightens and lightens the skin.
- It is one of the most expensive creams in the market today.
3. Olay Natural White Glowing Fairness cream
This cream contains Mulberry leaf extract which gives you two times brighter skin. It is also one of the best creams in the market when we talk of moistening, brightness, and whitening. It contains zero greasiness which makes it perfect for oily skin.
- It can promote skin cells growth
- If used the right way, this cream can work fast enough to give you a fair skin.
- Good value for money
- It has a super luxurious packing
- It has a strong fragrance
- The other thing is that this cream is not traveler friendly.
4. Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Day Cream
Lakme Company aims at following the best skin care rituals to ensure that all their customers have a reliable skin whitening product. One major point is that all their products are aimed at making the skin of their customers flawless. Some of their key ingredients include potassium hydroxide, stearic acid, and glycerin.
- The cream protects the skin against all the harmful rays of the sun.
- It performs some skin polishing actions which makes the skin glow.
- It also contains some vitamins that de-tan the skin.
- It also has some super ingredients that give the skin its desired results within a very short period of time. It works perfectly to deal with dark spots and dark circles.
- It is very expensive
- The manufacturer claims that this cream can work within a week which is not realistic.
5. Clean and Clear Fairness Cream
This cream contains niacinamide, pro-vitamin B5 and vitamin E which are a good combination for whitening and for moisturizing the skin. This is one of the reasons why almost everybody is running for it. When you are applying this cream, ensure that the skin is clean and dry.
- It contains SPF 24/PA++ which protects the skin against the harmful rays of the sun.
- It also brightens dull skin
- It contains some ingredients that reduce the appearance of dark spots
- It’s the best cream for smooth skin and evening the skin tone.
- Most of the users complain about the price.
6. Himalaya Herbal Fairness Cream
This cream promises fair skin within the shortest time possible. If applied the right way, it may just take 4 weeks to whiten the skin. There are several reasons why this cream is on our list today. One of the reasons is that it contains unique natural formulas which are easily absorbed into the skin to reduce the overproduction of melanin. The second reason is that this whitening cream has no bleaching agents and harmful chemicals.
- It’s one of the best creams with unique natural formulas for skin whitening.
- It works well to prevent the skin from getting darkened.
- It is easily absorbed into the skin as to compare to the other skin whiteners. This is what gives it its superfast effects.
- It can as well remove dark spots and also evens out the skin.
- The cream also contains a faintly powdery steadiness.
- It’s slightly over-values
- It doesn’t work for all skin types.
7. Revlon Touch and Glow
Revlon touch and glow is a fairness cream for oily skin which contains botanical extracts and multivitamins to help in skin lightening. It is also one of the cheapest alternatives for oily skin that is available in the market today.
- It contains SPF 15 for protecting the skin against harmful rays of the sun.
- The cream also promotes cells renewal
- It works best for both men and women
- The cream doesn’t contain harmful chemicals.
- Although this cream is worth its price, it’s not budget friendly.
8. Garnier Skin Naturals White Complete Multi-Action Fairness Cream
If you want to use this cream, you should, first of all, ensure that your skin is clean and dried perfectly. After you apply it on the skin, you are now required to massage the skin for some time in circular motions from the center of the face. You also should use it more often to get significant results within a shorter period of time.
- It contains lemon extract ingredients that work well to lighten the skin tone.
- If used the right way, it gives an instant glow to the skin
- It has some unique formulas that help to reduce the prevalence of dark spots
- It is an affordable alternative for people with oily skin.
- Most people say that it’s greasy and so very useful for people with dry skin
- The manufacturers say that it can whiten the skin within seven days which is too much to expect.
9. Dr. Jart’s V7 Toning Light Cream
If you are looking for a skin whitener that will work per the requirements and give you a fairer skin, then this is the best cream in the market. You are also required to use this cream twice a day for some time to ensure you get significant results. The other thing is that you are also supposed to skip your BB creams and CC creams for some time to make sure that the cream is effective.
- It has seven types of vitamins where it gets its name
- It works within a very short period of time to whiten the skin
- If applied the right way, it can lighten acne scars and dark marks.
It also has about 40% moisturizing ingredients
- It can as well improve skin tone and discoloration.
- It’s very expensive but its worth it.
10. Pound’s White Beauty Anti-Spot Fairness+SPF 15 PA++Fairness Cream
The fact is that most of the situations it’s the damages from the direct exposure to harmful rays of the sun that makes your skin dark. With this cream, you happen to correct the situations. You can use it daily after you have cleaned and dried your skin. When applying you have to ensure that you massage well and use it as a day cream.
- If used the right way, this cream can offer your skin a radiant look
- It also penetrates deep into the skin to whiten the skin and at the same time smoothen it.
- It also contains UV screens to protect your skin against harmful rays of the sun.
- It is also the perfect match for normal to oily skin.
- It’s not a good match for dry skin types
- It claims to work in 7 days which is not realistic.
11. Kama Ayurveda Rejuvenating and Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream
This is the best cream that can be used by women to whiten the skin and at the same time receive several other benefits. When using it, you have to ensure that your skin is clean and dry. Do not use this cream together with other makeup.
- It is a special mixture of rare ingredients for brightening the skin.
- It also promotes skin cells growth.
- It works well to reduce dark circles, brightens the skin tones and offer several other benefits.
- The cream is also formulated with Aloe Vera, madder, lotus cool and licorice
- It works well for all skin types.
- It is very expensive. This is one of the complains people have about this cream.
12. Vincy Bi-White Med Whitening Renewing Sleeping Cream
For those people who cannot use a whitening cream during the day, here is something for you. The manufacturers of this special cream claim to have tested it on Asian sensitive skin and the results were appealing. What this means is that you can as well use this cream without any worries. There are minimal side effects.
- This cream contains ingredients like Thermal spa water and salicylic acid which makes it the best match in the market.
- This cream is also free from parabens
- The cream is also absorbed into the skin with gentle massage to alter the overproduction of melanin which eventually impacts on the skin color.
- It keeps the skin soft and smooth
- This cream also hydrates the skin gently and also lightens the black spots in the skin.
- It is expensive.
13. Za True White Night Cream
If you are looking for a cream that will get absorbed into the skin instantly, then Za True White night cream is the best for you. It has a gel-like consistency which makes it perfect for all types of skin. It also blends perfectly with all types of skin including sensitive skin.
- It is lightweight but at the same time keeps the skin nourished.
- If applied the right way, this cream provides the much-needed skin hydration
- It whitens the skin without leaving any oily layers behind.
- It has vitamin C and white lily extract which works well to fade off spots and blemishes.
This cream is very expensive
- The manufacturer also says that you can see some significant results within a week which is not realistic.
14. Votre White Essence Brightening Night Cream
This night cream is formulated with the goodness of vitamin B3, B5 and Vitamin E. This is one of the reasons why this cream is very effective especially when it comes to skin whitening and nourishment.
- It contains several other ingredients like avocado, papaya extracts, and blackberry which makes it the best cream for whitening the skin.
- It also has a gel consistency which makes it perfect for dry, normal and oily skin.
- The cream also evens the skin tone and at the same time keeps the skin hydrated.
- This cream is very expensive
- It has a strong smell.
15. O3+ Professional Whitening Cream
This is another skin whitening cream that is suitable for all skin types. It works well for oily skin especially when you want to whiten it and at the same time protect the skin from damages. It also nourishes the skin and at the same time makes the skin brighter and looking BETTER.
- Easily absorbed
- Contains zinc oxide
- It contains PEG-100.
16. L’Oreal Paris Skin Perfect Anti-Imperfections + Whitening Cream
On our list today, this is the last cream that we are going to talk about. It is formulated to give you significant results in a month. However, you have to learn how to use it well. You need to know when to apply it and what to avoid while you are doing so. Keep your skin clean and dry while applying and also avoid other makeup.
- It fades spots
- Contains salicylic acid
- Easily absorbed into the skin.
- It contains alcohol
- It’s expensive
- It contains PEG
Special Precautions When Using Skin Lighteners
When you are looking for the best skin whitening creams for oily skin in the market, there are several things that you should have in mind.
There are several precautions that you should take while buying and applying the cream which include:
- Talking to a dermatologist about the condition of your skin should be the first thing you think off. The doctor may be able to prescribe a good skin lightener and even guide you along.
- Ensure that the product you are going for doesn’t contain mercury-Some of the creams in the market may contain mercury but given the health risks of this chemical, you shouldn’t use it. Check for listings such as Calomel, Mercurio, mercurous and mercuric.
- Check the percentage of hydroquinone in the product-Unless instructed otherwise by the doctor, ensure that the whitening cream you are going for contains not more than 2% of this chemical. If for any case you notice that a product has listed hydroquinone and doesn’t state the percentage of this chemical that the product contains, don’t assume it’s safe. There are several products in the market which contains more than 2% of this chemical and can be very risky to use on your skin.
The Bottom Line!
I’m sure that this big list will help you in choosing the best skin whitening cream for your oily skin. Just pick the one according to your requirements and needs and try it. If it shows good results then keep using and if not then change it.